By TheJackLC on Mar 2, 2018 at 3:33 AM
  1. TheJackLC

TheJackLC Retired Network Owner

[​IMG]
    Hello Warriors,

Update |
    We'd like to first thank everyone for staying around on Glacial, I know quite a few of you left for Glacial's Sister Network, however I'm grateful for the ones who've stayed, since the player base is quite low there's no point hiding it, once we've finished with our Cores (AMinecraftDev has gone away for 14 days, and doesn't have internet) we will give Glacial it's final run, this time we will be releasing 100% bug free with TESTED cores, which was the major issue last time that we had never tested them in a real world environment with 50+ players. We plan on having at least 3-4 Youtubers with above 20,000 Subscribers and 2500+ views per video, we also plan on getting a trailer made and other similar ideas to try boost Glacial's popularity before the release.

Many of you may not know this but only recently @AMinecraftDev installed a Suggestion Bot into Discord, which we've been actively using plus created a #changelog channel, where we've been posting every single change we do to Glacial, we feel this system is a lot cleaner and easier to inform you the players. However with this being said it is up to you the players to actively check it as we're not tagging @everyone due to the severe amount of changes which can occur daily, especially when we might revert a change, or continuously update it which leads to the original message being deleted. (I will be personally pushing out about 10+ changes easily over the next 48/hrs when I update Glacial to be running the latest plugins and add some new features)

To Start the month of March off we're hosting a 82.5% off Network Wide Sale! Plus we're going to be hosting six giveaways on Discord and one on Twitter, with more to come in the weeks to come! Also if you were wondering, every single Factions issue we were experiencing with /f who and /f map plus other similar commands should be resolved within 48 hours! If not please PM me on Discord ASAP, and I'll try get that sorted out.

Store: https://Store.GlacialRealms.com
    Discord: https://GlacialRealms.com/discord
    Twitter: https://Twitter.com/GlacialRealmsMC

Top Donor: (/buy)
    @BIG_SIX has won a $50USD store voucher

Top Voters: (/vote)
    @LouisGaming52 has won a $25USD store voucher
    @Bubara91 has won a $20USD store voucher
    @Tamir_2006 has won a $15USD store voucher
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2

Comments

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by TheJackLC, Mar 2, 2018.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. LouisGaming52

LouisGaming52 New Member

Wow I feel bad for Bubara91

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    2. Junkii

Junkii Well-Known Member

So glacial is going to re-release?

3. LouisGaming52

LouisGaming52 New Member

Wait what are they resetting it?

4. Epicninja100

Epicninja100 Warrior

Why are you resetting?

5. EnderPie

EnderPie New Member

Did anyone catch when the reset would happen? Or is it not decided yet?

6. Sam

Sam Post Farmer

They'll know when reset will be I reckon however it is probably a flexible date as they will want everything to be done so it is a smooth reset without hiccups.

7. loopyloade1

loopyloade1 Network Moderator
      Staff Member Moderator

Currently there is no reset date as once 1.13 releases it will break some of the custom plugins that Jack & Dev have spent a while developing, so they will need some time to fix those issues when they occur and then will release a date for the reset :)

• Like Like x 1
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.