By CombatWombat010 on Jun 17, 2018 at 7:03 AM
  1. CombatWombat010

CombatWombat010 Network Senior Administrator
    Staff Member Senior Administrator

[​IMG]
    GlacialRealms 3.0 Release Announcement
    Hey Everyone,

How is everyone? If you’re doing well, that’s great! If not, well this post is sure to cheer you up fast! I know you’ve all been wondering what is to come with GlacialRealms and where it’s future lies. As GlacialRealms has had quite a low player base recently, it may seem as though no effort is going into the server where it’s sister network BoostedNetwork was prioritized, but even if that was true, times have changed and we are here to bring you a new reason to once again love Glacial. Over the last few weeks, lots of work has gone into the server which you may have noticed with Glacial being offline and now whitelist only. During this time, Glacial has been updated and reworked to be revived and this time hopefully for good. The new Network Owners with the help of staff and other friends have worked hard to bring forward a SkyBlock server for Glacial that is completely new and entirely different than the last version of SkyBlock Glacial saw under Jack & Dev.

For now, GlacialRealms will just be a SkyBlock server with the possibility of more servers like Factions or Prison being added eventually. GET HYPED! WE’RE BRINGING BACK YOUR FAVOURITE SERVER! We plan to release Glacial with new advertising along with the old players in the coming weeks, so open or re-download Minecraft and get back into the game for this fantastic new server!

Some of you have heard rumours or whisperings about GlacialRealms fate, it changing to join another server etc. And we’re here to bring clarity to this. Yes, GlacialRealms will be merging with another server named CascadeMC which is also owned by Sporky (Glacials owner), where their 100+ player base will be joining us. This is just to give both Glacial and Cascade players a chance to play on a new and renewed server for everyone to enjoy, and shouldn’t bring about any huge changes such as the loss of ranks or anything. Also, as some of you know from in our Discord server, Cascade staff have joined our team to help.

For this SkyBlock server, we have quite a few new custom features for you all to enjoy that are new to GlacialRealms. Some of these custom features that we are adding are Minions, Spawners Stacking, MobCoins, Island Upgrades, Custom Enchants and many more that you’ll have to wait and find out about upon release. We’re hoping to provide you all with an amazingly unique and epic SkyBlock experience for you and all your friends to enjoy and play.

Stay tuned for more updates as they come, especially in our discord server;
    https://glacialrealms.com/discord

See you online,
    The GlacialRealms Staff Team

#1 CombatWombat010, Jun 17, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
?

Are you Hyped for release?!

1. Yes!

42.9%
  2. Really Hyped!

28.6%
  3. I’m so hyped it’s unreal <3

28.6%

Comments

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by CombatWombat010, Jun 17, 2018.

1. Cosmic_Fyre

Cosmic_Fyre Network Senior Moderator
      Staff Member Senior Moderator

The potential for automation makes me super hyped for release :D

• Agree Agree x 1
    2. Sam

Sam Post Farmer

sounds lit

3. Flackez

Flackez Warrior

Goood, but bring the skyblock server to Boosted instead and make 1 good server, we all know and want, I dont wanna buy ranks for two servers, under same owners, plz listen and do it for our good and happy community <3

4. xxxThe_Beast

xxxThe_Beast Recognized Member

First off, no. second off @CombatWombat010 will people who had their ranks still have them? i know you talked about this, but it gave no context.also when will the server be up? will Cascade be joining our ip or will we be joining them? overall i think i will probably start playing minecraft again if glacial comes to life. I am exited to see what comes up and to see if any other OG's are going to be on as well

5. EnderPie

EnderPie New Member

Are ranks going to be removed again?? Please say no. Anyways, am hyped and wishing luck to yall on the awesomeness to be unveiled to us.

6. Gaminq

Gaminq Member

Everything should be merged under Glacial, and true all ranks should be the same

7. CombatWombat010

CombatWombat010 Network Senior Administrator
      Staff Member Senior Administrator

Nobody is forcing you to Play or buy a rank on Glacial if you don’t want to. Boosted is still a server, A SEPERATE SERVER. they have not been merged as they are both successful on their own and have their own independent communities. We do plan to reset BN skyblock like we announced on discord, so further discussion of BN can continue on BN discord or forums.

Yes, you will have your ranks.

• Informative Informative x 1